Lavender and Laughter

Life is too short to drink tea out of a plastic cup....I created this blog to pour the lavender and laughter of my life into yours.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa, United States

I am complicated and I am a Marshwiggle (like Puddleglum from Lewis' The Silver Chair). Personality tests don't work on me. I yearn to see Jesus face to face, and to see the love in His eyes. I am learning to walk on water and to be a new person in Christ. I am in love with my husband and baby, and I love the smell of coffee and lavender mixed together.

Sunday, September 02, 2007

Wonderful Reunion and Return Home


Luke and I are home now. It was a wonderful week for me. It has also been an amazing time back with my husband.


The last thing I did in Michigan was to hook up with my dear friend Katie and her husband, Joe. Katie just returned from Iraq two weeks ago. She has become one of my greatest encouragements...through her positive attitude and her visible desire to reach people through a Christ-like way of living. It was so good to laugh with her like old times. Here is a gorgeous marble chess set she brought back from Iraq for me! Thanks, Katie!


1 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan said...

Nice chess set!

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home