Lavender and Laughter

Life is too short to drink tea out of a plastic cup....I created this blog to pour the lavender and laughter of my life into yours.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa, United States

I am complicated and I am a Marshwiggle (like Puddleglum from Lewis' The Silver Chair). Personality tests don't work on me. I yearn to see Jesus face to face, and to see the love in His eyes. I am learning to walk on water and to be a new person in Christ. I am in love with my husband and baby, and I love the smell of coffee and lavender mixed together.

Monday, April 14, 2008

Yay for Warm Sunny Days!

Not that I don't like spring storms, but I'm rather excited for some warm temperatures. I'm still waiting for that "I feel the best I've ever felt in my life" moment that is supposed to come 2nd Trimester...but at least I know I'll have a special little life-changing package at the end of it all! I haven't had much interest in decorating or working in my apartment lately...simply because all my brain power has been spent imagining the fun I'll have decorating a house this fall...poor neglected apartment. I'll confess, I've felt a little bit like the apostles: beat up and thrown in prison. Three months is quite a long time to be sick and tired. But I'll share some verses that encouraged me today...and I actually read them in my special, old King James Bible that was mom's years ago. So, hope you can interpret Old English okay.

Wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations: that the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ: whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory; recieving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home