Lavender and Laughter

Life is too short to drink tea out of a plastic cup....I created this blog to pour the lavender and laughter of my life into yours.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa, United States

I am complicated and I am a Marshwiggle (like Puddleglum from Lewis' The Silver Chair). Personality tests don't work on me. I yearn to see Jesus face to face, and to see the love in His eyes. I am learning to walk on water and to be a new person in Christ. I am in love with my husband and baby, and I love the smell of coffee and lavender mixed together.

Friday, February 15, 2008

7 Random Things for Joanna (Eighth Street)

Hmmm,

I'm obsessed with big trees, I rarely read articles in my magazines (just look at the pictures), I like chocolate frosting on saltine crackers, I'm most excited that I'll have a little window seat in my new house, I hate any type of loud noise, my plants are my pets, and I still collect charms for my mom's old charm bracelet.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You have a window seat?? I want to see the plans!

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home