Lavender and Laughter

Life is too short to drink tea out of a plastic cup....I created this blog to pour the lavender and laughter of my life into yours.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa, United States

I am complicated and I am a Marshwiggle (like Puddleglum from Lewis' The Silver Chair). Personality tests don't work on me. I yearn to see Jesus face to face, and to see the love in His eyes. I am learning to walk on water and to be a new person in Christ. I am in love with my husband and baby, and I love the smell of coffee and lavender mixed together.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Last Look at Tummy

This is the last picture I am taking of my tummy. I know, I haven't exactly kept you updated on it...but...for some reason this pregnancy has just flown by. I'm due in exactly 3 weeks...and seriously this baby grows fast! I mean seriously. I'd be perfectly satisfied if he would just come today. Or even tomorrow. But, alas, I can't make him. I want to know what color his eyes are...and his hair. I'm not sure I want to know how big he is :P

So I have my cloth diapers all ordered, and plenty of little clothes for the first few months (my sister made me this wonderful baby laundry detergent and I've already washed and hung up all his clothes and blankets!). There are only a few things left that I need, and I would be fine without them if I had to be. So who wants to guess how soon a baby picture will appear on this blog? Please do not guess anything beyond 5 weeks...because if he hasn't come by them, I will be drinking caster oil.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

Looking good!!
Ok here is my guess, I predict he will arrive on October 6th but since we are predicting when a baby picture will first appear on the blog I am guessing that will October 21st when a picture appears :o)

8:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beth-
You look so radiant and beautiful!!! I'm sure your little boy will be here soon!! And I can't wait to see pictures!
Heather

7:19 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

You look so beautiful. Nothing but baby on you :)

I'll be praying the delivery goes well hope you'll post pictures of the little guy.

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home