Lavender and Laughter

Life is too short to drink tea out of a plastic cup....I created this blog to pour the lavender and laughter of my life into yours.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa, United States

I am complicated and I am a Marshwiggle (like Puddleglum from Lewis' The Silver Chair). Personality tests don't work on me. I yearn to see Jesus face to face, and to see the love in His eyes. I am learning to walk on water and to be a new person in Christ. I am in love with my husband and baby, and I love the smell of coffee and lavender mixed together.

Sunday, August 17, 2008

A Glimpse of Our House








4 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

wowsers!!! I need you to help me decorate my next house:)

7:39 PM  
Blogger klasieprof said...

SO Happy for you! you are looking adorable and your house is very nice~~"Every Good and perfect gift cometh down from the Father..."...if HE is your focus..you will see how to make your house be a meeting place and refuge for those in need...even a place of comfort, and you wont be burdened with materialism.
I try to always make my house open, and to have others blessed as they go through my doors. (or with the food we make)

4:37 PM  
Blogger Gorilla Bananas said...

Nice home, but I prefer a place with a few spiders.

5:31 AM  
Blogger kiltsandthistles said...

very beautiful, even more beautiful in person. I loved seeing you darlin! I had so much fun with you and I wish I could have stayed.

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home