Lavender and Laughter

Life is too short to drink tea out of a plastic cup....I created this blog to pour the lavender and laughter of my life into yours.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa, United States

I am complicated and I am a Marshwiggle (like Puddleglum from Lewis' The Silver Chair). Personality tests don't work on me. I yearn to see Jesus face to face, and to see the love in His eyes. I am learning to walk on water and to be a new person in Christ. I am in love with my husband and baby, and I love the smell of coffee and lavender mixed together.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Inspiration

Have you ever noticed how something small can make you look at your day with fresh eyes? A new friend at work brought me a Chai Tea from Starbucks and I am now inspired to create a painting tonight…of pumpkins! I wonder how much potential we have of inspiring each other to do amazing things, yet we rarely stop to think about the possibility.

(My mom is like a secret book full of beautiful wisdom and thoughts on life…won’t somebody inspire her to create her own blog to share those thoughts with us?)

4 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

your mom is so cool!!!

12:06 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

and so are you..:)

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah I like pumpkin chai tea. Mmmmm...

9:04 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home