Lavender and Laughter

Life is too short to drink tea out of a plastic cup....I created this blog to pour the lavender and laughter of my life into yours.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa, United States

I am complicated and I am a Marshwiggle (like Puddleglum from Lewis' The Silver Chair). Personality tests don't work on me. I yearn to see Jesus face to face, and to see the love in His eyes. I am learning to walk on water and to be a new person in Christ. I am in love with my husband and baby, and I love the smell of coffee and lavender mixed together.

Friday, February 24, 2006

Gushing

It's Friday, sixty degrees, sunny (not a clowd in the sky), and I've got two new sales and a closing today. I get to hang out with Luke tonight (we're gonna watch Lord of the Rings and maybe practice some swing moves). Oh, and the dry-cleaning guy actually offered to get my car washed today (yeah--that's pretty sad, my poor car. Of course I said no, that I would get around to washing it one of these days.) I've got the Holy Spirit, God's Living Word, a plane ticket to Washington D.C., and lunch. As I've been thinking for several months now: Life is good...

5 Comments:

Blogger kiltsandthistles said...

YIPPEEE!!!!! I can't wait to see you!!!

2:23 PM  
Blogger klasieprof said...

I"m going to Washington D.C. May the first Sunday through that Weds, compliments of the Children's Defense FUnd..staying at the Phonix hotel near the capitol.
I'd be up for Buying coffee...

Donna

5:34 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Oh, you'll miss me! I'm flying out there this weekend.

8:57 AM  
Blogger Pilgrim said...

Cuz you know, if you were both in Washington D.C. on the same day, you'd probably run into each other...

10:08 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

that sounds like so much fun...very cool

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home