Lavender and Laughter

Life is too short to drink tea out of a plastic cup....I created this blog to pour the lavender and laughter of my life into yours.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa, United States

I am complicated and I am a Marshwiggle (like Puddleglum from Lewis' The Silver Chair). Personality tests don't work on me. I yearn to see Jesus face to face, and to see the love in His eyes. I am learning to walk on water and to be a new person in Christ. I am in love with my husband and baby, and I love the smell of coffee and lavender mixed together.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Valentine's Day


Okay, obviously, in Iowa, single women are the minority! From the left: Me, Alissa, Ashley, Valarie (Josh, Brian, and Nate are their husbands).

I'm still cleaning spray paint off my bathroom floor!

3 Comments:

Blogger kiltsandthistles said...

That is just too cute!!! I am glad that you had a good day though and such wonderful people to spend it with. I can't wait to see you.

12:18 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

I love the shirt!!!

2:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWE! -Liz, you are super sweet!!! -i think you should frame that pic for your future husband!!! -That's a kodak moment, if i've ever seen one!!!

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home