Lavender and Laughter

Life is too short to drink tea out of a plastic cup....I created this blog to pour the lavender and laughter of my life into yours.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa, United States

I am complicated and I am a Marshwiggle (like Puddleglum from Lewis' The Silver Chair). Personality tests don't work on me. I yearn to see Jesus face to face, and to see the love in His eyes. I am learning to walk on water and to be a new person in Christ. I am in love with my husband and baby, and I love the smell of coffee and lavender mixed together.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

By: Valarie


Honestly, Luke, I did NOT put her up to this!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's what she's thinking...so....

5:11 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Hey! That's not fair! I'm trying to be a very good, sweet, patient, girl who has all kinds of things I want to do before I consider marriage. For example: learning patience.

5:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Patience is a virtue, Beth.
But let's face it, it's not fun.

5:46 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

besides: i only get to PLAN for marriage and imagine what it's like once...i might as well enjoy it as long as possible!

yeah, way to go, me! optimist at every turn :)

9:02 AM  
Blogger klasieprof said...

EBETH:
Don't wait...Just get married, and learn together...Theres not much virture in waiting..it causes a LOT more difficulties if you are trying to do it "right".

GO FOR IT>
Hurry up LUKE and ASK...we already said YES, you can have her!!

12:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BETH...
ASK HIM!

12:30 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Where's the fun in that?

1:40 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Wow!! That is hilarious...

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home