Lavender and Laughter

Life is too short to drink tea out of a plastic cup....I created this blog to pour the lavender and laughter of my life into yours.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa, United States

I am complicated and I am a Marshwiggle (like Puddleglum from Lewis' The Silver Chair). Personality tests don't work on me. I yearn to see Jesus face to face, and to see the love in His eyes. I am learning to walk on water and to be a new person in Christ. I am in love with my husband and baby, and I love the smell of coffee and lavender mixed together.

Monday, May 15, 2006

July 29th....WooHOO!!!



If you can't figure out what this means....

7 Comments:

Blogger Pilgrim said...

Got hired by DeBeers? Some nice perqs in there I here.

3:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm... who would have thought that Zales would incorporate a typwriter into their newest ad... really trying to target the working woman, I see... Hmmm...

No, really, I love you Beth. From what I've heard about Luke AND from what I've heard in your voice... and stuff... Sounds "good." Like Genesis 1 good. "Very Good", even...

9:49 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

just ran across your blog, congrats on the ring and all, unless it is just an ad? keep walking on the water and you'll see those Eyes maybe before too long, here, in your life, and know all you want to know from Him, i have a special place for Him too. my advice is to pay more and close attn to His words and get closer to Him thereby than all the men around him, He is the Point of it all and He Points to God. hope you don't mind me dropping in and saying a few words. thanks for the reading, maybe i will see you around.

1:51 AM  
Blogger kiltsandthistles said...

I LUV YOU!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS BABE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12:50 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

That's awesome!!

I"m totally crying right now...That is so cool!

Congratulations!!!!!

6:45 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

You're getting married on July 29th of this year?

That is awesome!!!!

Where at? Ithaca! Iowa! probably huh?

Send me your address so that i can send you a gift...

sara_williams192006@yahoo.com

6:48 PM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

Well done, Luke. He won't have to worry about his woman having rock-envy!

(I never did either)

whooo hooo!

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home