Lavender and Laughter

Life is too short to drink tea out of a plastic cup....I created this blog to pour the lavender and laughter of my life into yours.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa, United States

I am complicated and I am a Marshwiggle (like Puddleglum from Lewis' The Silver Chair). Personality tests don't work on me. I yearn to see Jesus face to face, and to see the love in His eyes. I am learning to walk on water and to be a new person in Christ. I am in love with my husband and baby, and I love the smell of coffee and lavender mixed together.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I Married a Man

I realized yesterday that I married a man when he came home from work with a subwoofer the size of a milk crate and hooked it up to the TV.

Definition of a man: somebody who enjoys anything bulky and ugly that plugs in and makes noise.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

Wow!!! That's hillarious!!!! (Welcome to the family, Luke =))

11:26 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

Joe and I are laughing hysterically at your definition - SOOOO true! At least he hasn't hit the video game phase yet (or so I hope!)

9:01 PM  
Blogger kiltsandthistles said...

ha ha ha ha, every time i read this I laugh really hard.

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home