Lavender and Laughter

Life is too short to drink tea out of a plastic cup....I created this blog to pour the lavender and laughter of my life into yours.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa, United States

I am complicated and I am a Marshwiggle (like Puddleglum from Lewis' The Silver Chair). Personality tests don't work on me. I yearn to see Jesus face to face, and to see the love in His eyes. I am learning to walk on water and to be a new person in Christ. I am in love with my husband and baby, and I love the smell of coffee and lavender mixed together.

Friday, April 25, 2008

Feeling Good

I'm finally feeling good again...well, actually I have a cold, but that doesn't seem like much after months of morning sickness! My ultrasound has been scheduled-so I'll have gender news in just a few weeks...I can't wait! Tomorrow I'm going to Michigan to spend a week with Mom. I'm very excited to hang out with her, but I have such a hard time leaving Luke. He's the best thing that ever happened to me-and I always get this nervous thought about something happening to one of us while we're apart. Silly, I know. I think I must be in love :P I'm hoping the majority of our house will be framed by the time I get back.

I guess I don't really have any more news. I thank God for bringing me out of the pregnant "zone" that I seemed stuck in for the last couple months! Now I can be a normal, cheerful, active person again!

I think a bird is making its nest in my air conditioner right now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home