Lavender and Laughter

Life is too short to drink tea out of a plastic cup....I created this blog to pour the lavender and laughter of my life into yours.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa, United States

I am complicated and I am a Marshwiggle (like Puddleglum from Lewis' The Silver Chair). Personality tests don't work on me. I yearn to see Jesus face to face, and to see the love in His eyes. I am learning to walk on water and to be a new person in Christ. I am in love with my husband and baby, and I love the smell of coffee and lavender mixed together.

Saturday, May 03, 2008

Another Week








Luke said I could stay another week, bless his heart! So Mom and I are making more plans :) The baby clothes are from Spain...and of course, I'm hoping to use them...now I just need to decide whether I should have a boy or a girl! Isn't the outfit with the bonnet and booties precious? And the weird wooden thing is my new potato masher that will actually be used for pounding meat. The quilt and basket and bowls are things I'm going to put in my laundry room-just for fun! And that cool handmade frame: I want to put a mirror in it and use it in our guest bathroom! The baby shoes were mom's as a baby...and I just think they're sweet. Oh yes, and the books are my beloved set of Dickens which I plan to bring back to Iowa with me...I love Dickens! It's all just stuff stuff stuff...but fun fun fun. And yes, I'm beginning to miss Luke like CRAZY.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The quilt is very cool! =) The baby clothes are adorable? Did we both wear them?

7:28 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I think those were yours...some of the dresses in the box were mine. I'll be taking really good care of them so that if you ever have a baby, you'll be able to have them!

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home