Lavender and Laughter

Life is too short to drink tea out of a plastic cup....I created this blog to pour the lavender and laughter of my life into yours.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa, United States

I am complicated and I am a Marshwiggle (like Puddleglum from Lewis' The Silver Chair). Personality tests don't work on me. I yearn to see Jesus face to face, and to see the love in His eyes. I am learning to walk on water and to be a new person in Christ. I am in love with my husband and baby, and I love the smell of coffee and lavender mixed together.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

And My House is Growing too!





I already am in love with that window seat...we're putting little sconce lights in it! And I've really had fun picking out colors for the house-who knows which ones I'll end up with! I meant to take pictures when the house was still being framed, but I never got around to it. So, this will have to be my "before" picture. I can't wait for the "after".

2 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

WOWSERS!!! You are beautiful, and ok, so is the house;) I'm so happy for you!!!

8:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Elizabeth, I enjoyed looking at the photos, and found the things you say in your "Complete Profile" interesting and appealing. I found your site when looking for Christians who like reading. My blog is http://threeswans.blogspot.co. You are invited to visit and comment if you wish. If you like reading and ever include fantasy, may I share about "Outcasts Of Skagaray". It was written for Christians, and for the abandoned and unwanted children of the world. For a free preview, go to www.threeswans.com.au and check the sample chapters there. I would love it if you read and enjoyed it, but in any event, I greet you in the Lord. Blessings.

1:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home