Lavender and Laughter

Life is too short to drink tea out of a plastic cup....I created this blog to pour the lavender and laughter of my life into yours.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa, United States

I am complicated and I am a Marshwiggle (like Puddleglum from Lewis' The Silver Chair). Personality tests don't work on me. I yearn to see Jesus face to face, and to see the love in His eyes. I am learning to walk on water and to be a new person in Christ. I am in love with my husband and baby, and I love the smell of coffee and lavender mixed together.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

More Doodling















Whilst I drink my 3rd cup of coffee

4 Comments:

Blogger klasieprof said...

I like e'm!!! Reminded me of a joke i saw where they were trying to hold up a snowman with a HAIR dryer!! LOL

((Hugs))

Christmas will be here, and so will YOU, and inbetween NOW and THEN..your mom and dad are coming out so it will go FAST!! KEWL

7:28 PM  
Blogger klasieprof said...

SO is the snowman..looking out from the safety of his Cold..yet lusting or desireing hte warmth of the candle. ??
Thats me wanting what isn't good for me..even knowing it will bring ultimate death.

6:23 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

the snowman is looking at my wonderful taste in decorating and wishing he could hire me to be his interior (or should i say exterior) decorator!

9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Elizabeth you're such a good artist! That's a cool picture!

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home