Lavender and Laughter

Life is too short to drink tea out of a plastic cup....I created this blog to pour the lavender and laughter of my life into yours.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa, United States

I am complicated and I am a Marshwiggle (like Puddleglum from Lewis' The Silver Chair). Personality tests don't work on me. I yearn to see Jesus face to face, and to see the love in His eyes. I am learning to walk on water and to be a new person in Christ. I am in love with my husband and baby, and I love the smell of coffee and lavender mixed together.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Burrrrr...

It's not winter until I wear a winter coat! (And I'm gonna hold out as long as I can!)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Correction: It's not winter until I wear a winter coat. So I guess it's too late...

3:10 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

not fair :(

ekqwwkxh: the noises i make when i know no one can hear me

3:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also it snowed today. (Snowed two weeks ago too but that melted.)

10:10 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

it's been in the 60's here all month!

10:47 AM  
Blogger kiltsandthistles said...

I hate snow and I don't want to wear winter coats. It's depressing. Luckily I live further south so winter won't come as early for me :-)!!

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home