Lavender and Laughter

Life is too short to drink tea out of a plastic cup....I created this blog to pour the lavender and laughter of my life into yours.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa, United States

I am complicated and I am a Marshwiggle (like Puddleglum from Lewis' The Silver Chair). Personality tests don't work on me. I yearn to see Jesus face to face, and to see the love in His eyes. I am learning to walk on water and to be a new person in Christ. I am in love with my husband and baby, and I love the smell of coffee and lavender mixed together.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

One of those days...

Anne of Green Gables called them Jonah Days…well whatever they are, I’m having one.

9 Comments:

Blogger kiltsandthistles said...

I LOVE YOU!!!!! KEEP YOUR CHIN UP!!!

10:21 AM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

plan a special treat for yourself when you get home. I don't know why, but this always helps me get through one of those days. it also changes the mental trajectory of what the day seems like....

for example, today is the day that robb is gone from 7:15 am til 9:30 pm. It can be a really long day doing everything by myself. But, I'm already planning to sit in front of the tv, drink a glass of wine and eat A LOT of cheese and crackers. I also get to wear sweats all day! Yippee.

and as Dennis Wilhite used to tell me, "At least you know you are alive."

10:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take a walk through the fields when you get to the country this afternoon (at Grandma's) -- and take your camara with you!

12:52 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Sweat pants and a sports bra sounds good...man, i love not living with guys!!!

4:19 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

And redecorating my apartment...again...like i do every other week!

4:48 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

MLA: It's already pitch black when I get out of work :( no light to take pictures outside.

5:29 PM  
Blogger klasieprof said...

http://www.cs.cmu.edu/afs/cs.cmu.edu/user/rgs/mosaic/avon-XII.html

a great link to lots of ANNE stuff on line, full chapters, books etc.

Donna

11:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uhhhhh hey carrots

6:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Beth!! My computer is finally working!!

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home