Lavender and Laughter

Life is too short to drink tea out of a plastic cup....I created this blog to pour the lavender and laughter of my life into yours.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa, United States

I am complicated and I am a Marshwiggle (like Puddleglum from Lewis' The Silver Chair). Personality tests don't work on me. I yearn to see Jesus face to face, and to see the love in His eyes. I am learning to walk on water and to be a new person in Christ. I am in love with my husband and baby, and I love the smell of coffee and lavender mixed together.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

My Faith


I just can't stop!!! (Hmmm...Maybe I can learn to sleep while I paint).

4 Comments:

Blogger Vanessa said...

Beth, I like these two VERY much. The hills here have that very quality...and the trees in silhouette remind me of L M Montgomery's description, "like fine, black lace."

Thank you for putting these up.

I understand the feeling you describe. I seldom weild a paintbrush, but when I do, it feels like it has been in my hand all along and I know exactly what to do with it.

2:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is my favorite, along with all your other ones.

1:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful. just wanted to let you know that i stopped by.

steve

10:53 PM  
Blogger kiltsandthistles said...

BETH PLEASE PRAY FOR ME!!!!! I love you, your gift will be in the mail tomorrow which means that you should get it at work on Wednesday :-). I miss you!!!!

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home