Lavender and Laughter

Life is too short to drink tea out of a plastic cup....I created this blog to pour the lavender and laughter of my life into yours.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa, United States

I am complicated and I am a Marshwiggle (like Puddleglum from Lewis' The Silver Chair). Personality tests don't work on me. I yearn to see Jesus face to face, and to see the love in His eyes. I am learning to walk on water and to be a new person in Christ. I am in love with my husband and baby, and I love the smell of coffee and lavender mixed together.

Friday, January 13, 2006

Two In One

I now have two offices at work! I was given another "cubicle" because I'm both the Ankeny Office Manager and the Closing Transaction Coordinator. Unused to being a professional, it is rather stressful trying to balance two jobs...but it's good. It feels fulfilling to do work that most people could not do and that is very important (such as coordinating the closings of Pending sales). So now we have to pray that I don't accidentally switch clients' Abstracts or call the wrong Attorneys or fax Purchase Agreements to the wrong Mortgage Companies, or wait too long to order closing docs and have to postpone the closing date. AHHH!

4 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

all i can say is...wow

7:58 PM  
Blogger kiltsandthistles said...

Congratulations Chica!!!! I hope this added responsibility came with a raise. I will definitely be praying that you can balance the work load and keep your clients in order :-).

1:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's cool. I want a cool job too.

10:19 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

well, i don't know about cool. cool would be gardening and painting and cleaning, etc. but...now it's getting so busy, i'll get some overtime, which is always good.

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home