Lavender and Laughter

Life is too short to drink tea out of a plastic cup....I created this blog to pour the lavender and laughter of my life into yours.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa, United States

I am complicated and I am a Marshwiggle (like Puddleglum from Lewis' The Silver Chair). Personality tests don't work on me. I yearn to see Jesus face to face, and to see the love in His eyes. I am learning to walk on water and to be a new person in Christ. I am in love with my husband and baby, and I love the smell of coffee and lavender mixed together.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

My Little Friends


These are my dear little friends. Nate is five and Gracie is two. The things they say always make me smile.

Nate: "Hey Beth, is Luke gonna marry you? Are you gonna have a house? Can I come play in Luke's and your house? Will you babysit me?" (Nate's mom swears that she hasn't said anything to him...but I don't know...)

Gracie: "Beth!" (Gracie's language is for the most part non-verbal, but she can say my name quite loud in the middle of church : )

3 Comments:

Blogger Pilgrim said...

AWWWWWW Hey I just got my first slingshot and maybe it's time for Nate to get his first slingshot too. Or maybe when he turns six.

7:06 AM  
Blogger kiltsandthistles said...

They are two of the cutest little ones I have seen since by little nephew.

9:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Josh, no slingshots for Nate! He is destructive enough!

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home