Lavender and Laughter

Life is too short to drink tea out of a plastic cup....I created this blog to pour the lavender and laughter of my life into yours.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa, United States

I am complicated and I am a Marshwiggle (like Puddleglum from Lewis' The Silver Chair). Personality tests don't work on me. I yearn to see Jesus face to face, and to see the love in His eyes. I am learning to walk on water and to be a new person in Christ. I am in love with my husband and baby, and I love the smell of coffee and lavender mixed together.

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Little discoveries, little pleasures





After looking at dozens of $50 black dress shoes to go with my formal dress for our cruise...I finally found this darling little pair for only $25!
***
Organic deoderant! I like natural :)
***
I finally refurbished my supply of "Ancient Happiness"...simply the most exotic and delicious green tea.
***
For my birthday, my family got me started with watercolor paints...I've only dabbled so far, but can't wait to spend more time learning.
***
I went to Pier 1 with a $40 dollar gift receipt from a gift that just wasn't my style. I found that the entire store wasn't my style...so after hours of shopping without finding "just the thing"...I brought Luke with me and he immediately spied this sweet tea set...as if I don't have enough already!

1 Comments:

Blogger kiltsandthistles said...

WOW those are some FABULOUS SHOES!!! I love them!! Good job Luke on the tea set and Beth I love that your starting watercolors.

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home