Lavender and Laughter

Life is too short to drink tea out of a plastic cup....I created this blog to pour the lavender and laughter of my life into yours.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa, United States

I am complicated and I am a Marshwiggle (like Puddleglum from Lewis' The Silver Chair). Personality tests don't work on me. I yearn to see Jesus face to face, and to see the love in His eyes. I am learning to walk on water and to be a new person in Christ. I am in love with my husband and baby, and I love the smell of coffee and lavender mixed together.

Friday, March 02, 2007

Oh the Weather Outside is Frightful...


But my apartment is cozy and it's my birthday :) I'm actually 25 today. For some reason I always thought I would stay 22. In fact...I thought my body would stay 22! But unfortunately, I'm one of those desperate women who is working out for an hour every day just trying to get back her college body. I also feel strange being only married 6 months while my sister-in-laws are only two years older than me and have 4 kids!
Well, we have a blizzard outside, mom is coming to visit for a week, I have a painting lesson on Saturday, and leave for a cruise in three weeks exactly! I don't have much to complain about right now. I'm just glad I can stay home during the storm :)

2 Comments:

Blogger kiltsandthistles said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I'll call you later and your gift is coming. It's just going to be late, as usual ;-/. JoyAnna

8:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya know, I thought I'd stay 22 too! It being my favorite number and all, I think when I turn 24 this year, I'll just say I'm 22 + 2:) Miss ya!

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home