Lavender and Laughter

Life is too short to drink tea out of a plastic cup....I created this blog to pour the lavender and laughter of my life into yours.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa, United States

I am complicated and I am a Marshwiggle (like Puddleglum from Lewis' The Silver Chair). Personality tests don't work on me. I yearn to see Jesus face to face, and to see the love in His eyes. I am learning to walk on water and to be a new person in Christ. I am in love with my husband and baby, and I love the smell of coffee and lavender mixed together.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Tagged

Five things you may not know about me...

1. I always dreamed of being an archaeologist. There is something so totally thrilling to me about digging things up...finding things that tell a story...that have been hidden for hundreds of years! In High School I used to get books from the library on amazing archaeological discoveries. I also used to bury things behind my garage in the hopes that hundreds of years from now, someone would discover them.

2. I'm scared of fast moving trains that are underground with lots of people on them.

3. I don't like anything that is loud.

4. Believe it or not, I miss working (just not enough to do it again, LOL)!

5. I don't like food. It's the weirdest thing...but I've never really enjoyed food that much. I always wished that we did not have to eat...and could therefore have all that time to do something else. The frustrating thing is that this peculiarity does not contribute to a desire to cook. I don't enjoy cooking very much. I am definitely learning to enjoy foods more, though, and hope that eventually I will be normal :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

cool information...

6:20 PM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

That's hilarious. I wish I didn't like food. I LOVE it. My favorite is food that other people cook.

:)

9:31 PM  
Blogger kiltsandthistles said...

Oy, I agree with Ness on wishing I didn't like food. Yeah I think next time you come to visit we will be driving or taxiing and not riding the metro. You don't look good the color of green adn white you turned :-). Love you and miss you!!! I am hoping to come out in April after the show is done!

9:03 AM  
Blogger klasieprof said...

Our Exclusive Interview with
Eragon Author, Christopher Paolini

Did you know that the author of the best-selling book and hit movie, Eragon, is a homeschool graduate? Christopher's story is fascinating and inspirational for parents, teens, and aspiring writers. We interviewed Christopher during our Winter Homeschooling Teleconference LAST year (2006) and you can listen to that 60 minute interview by pressing the play button below. (You have our permission to burn the recording to a CD or MP3 player.)

Find out how he completed high school by age 16.
What curriculum did he use?
How did he write a huge best-seller?
What is his life like now?
How does he feel about homeschooling?
Click here to listen to the interview.

3:32 PM  
Blogger klasieprof said...

http://www.homeschool.com/audio/Interviews/Paolini01/default.asp

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home