Lavender and Laughter

Life is too short to drink tea out of a plastic cup....I created this blog to pour the lavender and laughter of my life into yours.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa, United States

I am complicated and I am a Marshwiggle (like Puddleglum from Lewis' The Silver Chair). Personality tests don't work on me. I yearn to see Jesus face to face, and to see the love in His eyes. I am learning to walk on water and to be a new person in Christ. I am in love with my husband and baby, and I love the smell of coffee and lavender mixed together.

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Off I Go!

A little over one day and I'm on my way to the Mexican Riviera! I never dreamed that I would be going on a cruise...and haven't really started packing because it still feels a bit unreal (besides the fact that I just don't like packing-am terrible at it!) Luke has been sick with a cold. As soon as it hit, I panicked, because so far we have shared every single cold and flu symptom, and I refuse to be sick on my cruise! So...I have been taking AirBorn and Echinacea among other things...I think maybe this will be my first victory over the attacking germs of my husband! I plan to take my watercolors with me, so perhaps you will see some more pictures when I get back. So long, farewell, and please don't say anything too important until I return!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home