Lavender and Laughter

Life is too short to drink tea out of a plastic cup....I created this blog to pour the lavender and laughter of my life into yours.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa, United States

I am complicated and I am a Marshwiggle (like Puddleglum from Lewis' The Silver Chair). Personality tests don't work on me. I yearn to see Jesus face to face, and to see the love in His eyes. I am learning to walk on water and to be a new person in Christ. I am in love with my husband and baby, and I love the smell of coffee and lavender mixed together.

Friday, December 08, 2006

Just for Practice


This one's just for practice. I definitely need to practice if I'm ever going to improve...oh dear...somehow, I seem to get painter's block as easily as I get writer's block!

3 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

Yeah, 'your practice' looks like the Mona Lisa compared to my 'practice'..lol

i updated my blog by the way..lol

5:34 PM  
Blogger Pilgrim said...

I like the trees a lot! You're one of my favorite artists! Have you ever seen Joseph Turner's stuff?

Hey my secret word is "sjerks". THat's pretty cool.

11:47 AM  
Blogger kiltsandthistles said...

I love it! I agree with Josh, you are my favorite artist. Did you know I actually have people who stop by my office and comment on the painting of Eileen Donan castle ask if you do contract work. :-)!!!!

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home