Lavender and Laughter

Life is too short to drink tea out of a plastic cup....I created this blog to pour the lavender and laughter of my life into yours.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa, United States

I am complicated and I am a Marshwiggle (like Puddleglum from Lewis' The Silver Chair). Personality tests don't work on me. I yearn to see Jesus face to face, and to see the love in His eyes. I am learning to walk on water and to be a new person in Christ. I am in love with my husband and baby, and I love the smell of coffee and lavender mixed together.

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Hurray for the end of January






I'm glad January is over. I just don't like it...no holidays and no nice weather. Not much going on here. Luke built me a cupboard, which I painted. I finally picked out robin's egg blue pillows for the livingroom. My paperwhites that I started from bulbs bloomed! And I cleaned my kitchen sink really really well.




Next week Luke and I are going to Texas for a little fresh air. I am going to visit my great-aunt while there, and we're going to go to the ocean (cheap rates because it's their off-season). We're also getting ready to build a house...whoa crazy, huh! I'm still in shock with that one.




I'm also getting my first mouse picture framed...for some reason that's a big deal to me!




Oh, and I'm finally working out at a gym. I'm memorizing the book of Philippians while I run on the eliptical...and am about half-way through the first chapter. Spiritual and physical excercise!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You're building? How exciting! I bet you're full of plans to make a spectacular home. I can't wait to hear about it!

8:35 AM  
Blogger Jonathan said...

Memorizing Philippians! Cool. Probably helps to take your mind off the pain too!

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home