Lavender and Laughter

Life is too short to drink tea out of a plastic cup....I created this blog to pour the lavender and laughter of my life into yours.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa, United States

I am complicated and I am a Marshwiggle (like Puddleglum from Lewis' The Silver Chair). Personality tests don't work on me. I yearn to see Jesus face to face, and to see the love in His eyes. I am learning to walk on water and to be a new person in Christ. I am in love with my husband and baby, and I love the smell of coffee and lavender mixed together.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

My Productiveness at Work

3 Comments:

Blogger kiltsandthistles said...

That looks absolute marvelous Beth!! I can't wait to see it in person. You are such an accomplished artist. You should find a cafe that displays art and put some of your stuff up.

3:46 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I hate to break it to you...but that is an ink drawing on a little tiny piece of scratch paper in my office.

5:01 PM  
Blogger kiltsandthistles said...

Still looks great!!

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home