Lavender and Laughter

Life is too short to drink tea out of a plastic cup....I created this blog to pour the lavender and laughter of my life into yours.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa, United States

I am complicated and I am a Marshwiggle (like Puddleglum from Lewis' The Silver Chair). Personality tests don't work on me. I yearn to see Jesus face to face, and to see the love in His eyes. I am learning to walk on water and to be a new person in Christ. I am in love with my husband and baby, and I love the smell of coffee and lavender mixed together.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Christmas Ball Below

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These pictures almost make me not dis-like winters. I mean, if these prairy dogs are so happy in all that snow, why can't I be?

8:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I shoulda kept my mouth shut, we just got buried in a blizzard....

9:56 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Put on some fiddling music and dance a jig

10:24 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

yeah...but make sure you put on a show for others..and that way you'll have fun and make a lot of money doing it

12:38 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

when does the prairie dog christmas ball begin? and end? What happened? who went with who?

2:17 PM  
Blogger klasieprof said...

OK GET BUSY>>>EITHER MORE DRAWINGS OR MORE WRITING!! I miss YOU

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home