Lavender and Laughter

Life is too short to drink tea out of a plastic cup....I created this blog to pour the lavender and laughter of my life into yours.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa, United States

I am complicated and I am a Marshwiggle (like Puddleglum from Lewis' The Silver Chair). Personality tests don't work on me. I yearn to see Jesus face to face, and to see the love in His eyes. I am learning to walk on water and to be a new person in Christ. I am in love with my husband and baby, and I love the smell of coffee and lavender mixed together.

Monday, August 07, 2006

Finally....Mrs. Strahan

6 Comments:

Blogger kiltsandthistles said...

you were the most beautiful bride! Hope you and Luke had a relaxing and enjoyable honeymoon. LUV U!!!!!!!!!!!!

3:49 PM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

awe...you look amazing i need to see more pics...i hope you post them soon

6:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was sara above...

You look beautiful and he looks appropriately aware of how freakin' lucky he is!

Where'd you go on your honeymoon?
(like it matters much :)

7:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys make a beautiful couple. Congratulations!!

10:47 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

The Honeymoom: We stayed at a beautiful house on Lake Panorama (only an hour away). We relaxed, went jet skiing and boating, watched movies, dressed up and went out, danced, sat in a hot tub, etc. It was perfect and very relaxing. We had all kinds of fun ideas (like taking a picnic out on the boat in the middle of the night, and watching Star Wars in the hot tub, and making breakfast in bed, etc.) It is a little hard being back at work after such a perfect week.

1:29 PM  
Blogger Maggie Ann said...

I enjoyed looking at your pictures too....even after the fact...smile. You two look made for each other! Did I mention you are a beautiful bride and your husband so handsome?

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home