Lavender and Laughter

Life is too short to drink tea out of a plastic cup....I created this blog to pour the lavender and laughter of my life into yours.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa, United States

I am complicated and I am a Marshwiggle (like Puddleglum from Lewis' The Silver Chair). Personality tests don't work on me. I yearn to see Jesus face to face, and to see the love in His eyes. I am learning to walk on water and to be a new person in Christ. I am in love with my husband and baby, and I love the smell of coffee and lavender mixed together.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

More Counter Space

I needed more counter space in my little kitchen, so Luke made me this cute tray to sit over the sink. It's also great for breakfast in bed!

5 Comments:

Blogger kiltsandthistles said...

wow Beth that looks fabulous! I love the colors of your kitchen, it looks great and the white and red help add non-existant space qualities to it. :-) Tell Luke great job!!!

10:20 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Why did I not think of a tray over the sink before? This could be an answer for many women who feel handicapped in the kitchen due to a shortage of counter space! A large cutting board would work, too.

10:38 AM  
Blogger kiltsandthistles said...

maybe you should try marketing them :-). You never know...

11:00 AM  
Blogger Full of JOY said...

hey! i just got your post. my family lives in columbus city/columbus juntion. sorda near iowa city. where are you from?
p.s. your kitchen is adorable!

11:33 AM  
Blogger Maggie Ann said...

How talented your hubby is! Its beautifull and I really like your cheerful red & white kitchen. So pretty!

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home