Lavender and Laughter

Life is too short to drink tea out of a plastic cup....I created this blog to pour the lavender and laughter of my life into yours.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa, United States

I am complicated and I am a Marshwiggle (like Puddleglum from Lewis' The Silver Chair). Personality tests don't work on me. I yearn to see Jesus face to face, and to see the love in His eyes. I am learning to walk on water and to be a new person in Christ. I am in love with my husband and baby, and I love the smell of coffee and lavender mixed together.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Digital Fun!










I think I would really enjoy photography...I just see something in pictures that most people don't (not necessarily better...just me). I love to crop and change colors and resize! These are just a few I have been playing around with. Here's an idea...people could send me their pictures (digitally) and I could edit them and send them back looking professional! Whoo Hoo...I'm off to start a new career!

3 Comments:

Blogger kiltsandthistles said...

those are some good pictures!!! I wonder who took those ;-). I love you Beth!!! I leave in two days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait! I will bring you something back, I don't know what yet but I will know it when I see it! :-)

10:34 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Oh, yes, and I should mention that I did NOT take these pictures! JoyAnna did! I just fixed them up a bit :)

11:04 AM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

You really are the cutest couple.

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home