Lavender and Laughter

Life is too short to drink tea out of a plastic cup....I created this blog to pour the lavender and laughter of my life into yours.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa, United States

I am complicated and I am a Marshwiggle (like Puddleglum from Lewis' The Silver Chair). Personality tests don't work on me. I yearn to see Jesus face to face, and to see the love in His eyes. I am learning to walk on water and to be a new person in Christ. I am in love with my husband and baby, and I love the smell of coffee and lavender mixed together.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

A BIG brown spider just fell into my pen-holder and I am FREAKED out! Where is my husband when I need him????????

4 Comments:

Blogger kiltsandthistles said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!! I HATE SPIDERS!!!!!! I WOULD BE SCREAMING!!!!!

9:51 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Yeah...it's been hours now and I still don't have the guts to touch the pen holder, take pens from it, or even check to see if the spider is still in it :(

11:20 AM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

You need a Vinny.

Vinny killed a gigantic black spider with a pencil for me today.

Then he dragged his sister over to show her the blood.

:)

8:18 PM  
Blogger Maggie Ann said...

I predict that you'll get braver as the years go by. I used to feel that way but now I grab a tissue or shoe or whatever and 'charge'. Did I mention drowning them is an option...grin.

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home