Lavender and Laughter

Life is too short to drink tea out of a plastic cup....I created this blog to pour the lavender and laughter of my life into yours.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa, United States

I am complicated and I am a Marshwiggle (like Puddleglum from Lewis' The Silver Chair). Personality tests don't work on me. I yearn to see Jesus face to face, and to see the love in His eyes. I am learning to walk on water and to be a new person in Christ. I am in love with my husband and baby, and I love the smell of coffee and lavender mixed together.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Christmas Decor








Here are my decorations...not maybe the best...but still lots of fun. I'm sick sick sick, which sortof puts a bit of a damper on the holiday-but at least I'll have a long weekend to recover. Katie, the picture with the snowflake against the plant--that's the plant you sent me! (You are so sweet!) I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!


3 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

By the way...i have ALL my Christmas shopping done!!!

9:53 AM  
Blogger Maggie Ann said...

You are sick? I'm sooo sorry to hear of it! You take care and rest up...each day will bring you closer to being well again! Your decorations are lovely. I clicked on most to enlarge them. How special they are and now you are all ready for Christmastime. I start the day after Christmas. This year I want do be careful not to 'mess up' my new decorating. I've just begun to enjoy it & don't want to change. I brought my hubby over the other night to show him your costumes for the Oct. part...you make such a wonderful couple, I know I'd love you in person too. Take care, get well soon. You will be in my prayers today!

9:54 AM  
Blogger Maggie Ann said...

Hoping you are feeling better now!

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home