Lavender and Laughter

Life is too short to drink tea out of a plastic cup....I created this blog to pour the lavender and laughter of my life into yours.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa, United States

I am complicated and I am a Marshwiggle (like Puddleglum from Lewis' The Silver Chair). Personality tests don't work on me. I yearn to see Jesus face to face, and to see the love in His eyes. I am learning to walk on water and to be a new person in Christ. I am in love with my husband and baby, and I love the smell of coffee and lavender mixed together.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Tea and Popovers



Mom and Grandma came over for a nice evening of tea and popovers. It was a wonderful time!

2 Comments:

Blogger Maggie Ann said...

How special and your Mom and Grandma look like such sweet ladies. I know they are too!

12:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to look like your Grandma when I grow up, nice and slim with long hair put up, and a sweet face that comes from years of smiling.

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home