Lavender and Laughter

Life is too short to drink tea out of a plastic cup....I created this blog to pour the lavender and laughter of my life into yours.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa, United States

I am complicated and I am a Marshwiggle (like Puddleglum from Lewis' The Silver Chair). Personality tests don't work on me. I yearn to see Jesus face to face, and to see the love in His eyes. I am learning to walk on water and to be a new person in Christ. I am in love with my husband and baby, and I love the smell of coffee and lavender mixed together.

Monday, October 23, 2006

They're at it again!

5 Comments:

Blogger Maggie Ann said...

They are adorable!...making music. They remind me of the adorable little critter homes under tree trunks in story books like Toad & Frog. I would like to stop in for a visit and pull up a chair in front of the fire in those books. But, I'm such a scaredy cat, one of the critters would probably scare me with thier looks if they were ...well, you know. Ugly. =)

8:09 PM  
Blogger kiltsandthistles said...

Yippee they are back! A sure sign that it is fall and/or winter in Iowa! I miss you!

8:21 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

The one on the left is Mrs. Lucia PrairieDog, and the one on the right is Mr. Horace PrairieDog. They are collecting fiddle notes for the annual Prairie Dog Christmas Ball. (Click on Title to see last year's ball).

8:41 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

Your characters are just amazing! I wish I could draw;) Maybe we should make a children's book... One of my crazy adventures, and you can draw the pics!

7:55 AM  
Blogger Maggie Ann said...

Just stopping by to say hello! Hope life is being good to you..smile.

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home