Lavender and Laughter

Life is too short to drink tea out of a plastic cup....I created this blog to pour the lavender and laughter of my life into yours.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa, United States

I am complicated and I am a Marshwiggle (like Puddleglum from Lewis' The Silver Chair). Personality tests don't work on me. I yearn to see Jesus face to face, and to see the love in His eyes. I am learning to walk on water and to be a new person in Christ. I am in love with my husband and baby, and I love the smell of coffee and lavender mixed together.

Friday, August 18, 2006

Breath Deeply

I need to do that. So do you.

2 Comments:

Blogger kiltsandthistles said...

hhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

that felt good! Now you !!! :-)

I love you!!

11:08 AM  
Blogger kiltsandthistles said...

hey you haven't breathed deeply yet!! I'm gettin worried, if you don't breathe soon you may turn blue in the face and die and I just couldn't handle that. ;-)

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home