Lavender and Laughter

Life is too short to drink tea out of a plastic cup....I created this blog to pour the lavender and laughter of my life into yours.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa, United States

I am complicated and I am a Marshwiggle (like Puddleglum from Lewis' The Silver Chair). Personality tests don't work on me. I yearn to see Jesus face to face, and to see the love in His eyes. I am learning to walk on water and to be a new person in Christ. I am in love with my husband and baby, and I love the smell of coffee and lavender mixed together.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

A Few More Pics


Preparing for Rehearsal and Dinner


Dressing for the wedding


Hair Prep


Foot Massage



I know these are just a few scattered remnants of the big day (and evening before)...I will create a whole scrapbook on Kodak Easyshare so you can see more if you want. My favorite picture is the one of Luke massaging my poor hurting feet. That sums up my husband's character (he even makes me breakfast and washes the dishes)!

3 Comments:

Blogger kiltsandthistles said...

Awesome pics chica!!!! Do you know what I realized after looking at all of them. THAT I HAVE ONLY ONE photo of the two of us together for the ENTIRE WEEK. I don't even have a photo of you and I in our dresses. I am so frustrated and upset with myself for that one. Oh well, hindsight is always 20/20 right?! Luv U!!!

9:44 AM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

my sweet friend Mary looks very happy...I was thinking of you that day as we sat in car by the side of the road waiting for a ...


toe truck

9:56 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

i'm just out of words i'm very excited for you

where did you go for your honeymoon?

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home