Lavender and Laughter

Life is too short to drink tea out of a plastic cup....I created this blog to pour the lavender and laughter of my life into yours.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa, United States

I am complicated and I am a Marshwiggle (like Puddleglum from Lewis' The Silver Chair). Personality tests don't work on me. I yearn to see Jesus face to face, and to see the love in His eyes. I am learning to walk on water and to be a new person in Christ. I am in love with my husband and baby, and I love the smell of coffee and lavender mixed together.

Friday, October 20, 2006

Friday.....finally?

This morning as I was getting ready to go to work, I stopped and asked Luke, "Is today finally Friday?" Have you ever had one of those weeks where every day felt like it should be Friday...and finally, by about Wednesday, you give up and just figure Friday isn't planning on coming this week. And then all of a sudden it really is Friday...and you're so mad at Friday for not coming earlier (when you wanted it to) that you don't even care anymore. Yeah. Me too! (But I think I will recover :P)

2 Comments:

Blogger klasieprof said...

Last week, after a horrific SUnday..and spending Sun Night in ER...on MONDAY...I couldn't believe it wasn't The weekend. It was misrable...SIck kids, deathly sick kids, getting SUed, more sick kids...It literally hurt to breathe. I was beyond numb.
Plus..then, having Dear friends have severe marriage problems-and making sure it doesn't infect me, and RAIN RAIN RAIN

1:24 PM  
Blogger Maggie Ann said...

My, I'm a stay at home person...and I can't imagine going every day. You are young and energetic though...that must be the secret...smile. And, Friday always shows up. Saturdays find me taking account of all the things I should have done and didn't thru the week. But, I can live with that...grin.

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home